Guys, I have to share these incredibly cute flower candies and pretzel rods with you right now!
They’re the perfect simple thing to whip up for your next party, event or baby shower. All you need is a few minutes and ingredients, but they look so great when you’re done!
TO MAKE YOUR OWN AUTUMN PRETZEL FLOWERS
HOW TO ASSEMBLE THE AUTUMN PRETZEL FLOWERS (makes 2 dozen)
– Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Set aside.
– Separate a bag of Harvest M&M’s by color. You should have red, brown and yellow pieces. Add orange pieces from a regular bag.
– On a microwave-safe plate, place 12 waffle pretzels on the plate, at least 1 inch apart from each other.
– Place one Wilton dark cocoa melt in the middle of each pretzel.
– Microwave for 30 seconds.
– While the pretzel is still hot, place a yellow M&M in the center of the melted chocolate. Take 6 red M&M’s and gently press into the melted chocolate all around the yellow M&M to resemble petals.
– Place on the baking sheet to set for at least 15 minutes.
– Repeat with any color combinations you like for the 5 remaining pretzels.
– Repeat step 3-7 again to make 12 additional pretzel flowers (24 total).
INGREDIENTS FOR AUTUMN PRETZEL RODS
Bag of Pretzel rods
4 Wilton disposable icing bags (these are so easy, and come in packs of 12, 24, even 100!)
30 individually wrapped caramels
1/2 cup Wilton yellow chocolate melts
1/2 cup Wilton orange chocolate melts
1/2 cup Wilton dark cocoa chocolate melts
TO MAKE AUTUMN PRETZEL RODS (one dozen)
– Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
– Lay 12 pretzel rods on the pan leaving a small space in between each pretzel.
– Set aside.
– Unwrap the caramels and place in a Wilton microwaveable disposable icing bag.
– Microwave for 30 seconds. Knead bag.
– Microwave in 10 second intervals until caramels are completely melted.
– Drizzle the caramel over each of the pretzel rods.
– Add the dark cocoa melting chips to a microwavable disposable icing bag.
– Microwave the bag for 30 seconds. Knead the bag.
– Microwave at 10 second intervals until the dark cocoa chips are completely melted.
– Drizzle the melted dark cocoa chips over each of the pretzel rods.
– Add the orange melting chips to microwavable disposable icing bag.
– Microwave the back for 30 seconds. Knead the bag.
– Microwave at 10 second intervals until the orange chips are completely melted.
– Drizzle the melted orange chips over each of the pretzel rods.
– Let the pretzel rods “set” for at least 15 minutes.
For your convenience, we have included affiliate links to many of the products used here. If you make purchase from one of these links, we may receive a small commission. Thanks for helping to support this site!
We’re showing these as fall snack ideas here, but you could easily adapt these for any theme or season just by swapping out the M&Ms for other seasonal colors or even custom colors for your next event.
Latest posts by Stacy (see all)
- Chuck E. Cheese is 40! Celebrates with new look, same great family fun - August 15, 2017
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before Indoor Skydiving - July 2, 2017
- A Family Guide to the San Antonio Missions - July 18, 2016