Our friends from Tillamook are dropping by this afternoon to share one of those recipes that sounds like a match made in heaven, peanut butter, bananas, and chocolate. What could be better?!
Blend it all up and top with some whipped cream and sprinkles and it’s sure to make your day or at the very least improve your mood!
- 2 scoops Tillamook Mudslide Ice Cream
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 medium size banana, sliced
- Whipped Cream
- Chopped peanuts and/or chocolate sprinkles (for garnish)
- Put ice cream, peanut butter and sliced bananas in a blender.
- Blend until smooth
- Spoon into a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream, chopped peanuts and chocolate sprinkles. Enjoy!
Note: You can add some dairy or almond milk to this if you like, but we enjoy it just like this, extra thick and creamy! Don’t have Tillamook where you live, I’m sorry — try a high end chocolate ice cream, add in some chunks of chocolate and some chocolate syrup. It won’t be quite as good, but it might be close!
If you like this idea, you should check out more of their recipes here. Particularly the grilled ice cream sandwich (what?!!) and don’t forget to join the Tillamook Co-Op, you can read more about it on our post here.