“If we are peaceful, if we are happy,
we can smile and blossom like a flower,
and everyone in our family, our entire society,
will benefit from our peace.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
I’m so lucky to be a part of a community that sees life as such a beautiful thing. These inspiring photographs filled me with such peace and happiness this morning, I couldn’t help but share them.
Have a beautiful moment of your own you’d like to share with us? We would LOVE to see it!
JOIN THE #SIMPLETHINGSSUNDAY COMMUNITY
– Share your photos with us in the link up below, or on Instagram by using the hashtag #SimpleThingsSunday.
– Follow hosts Stacy and Rebecca on Instagram
– Take a peek what other members are sharing (search #SimpleThingsSunday)
– Like, comment, follow, get to know the lovely participants and make new friends along the way
WHAT IS SIMPLE THINGS SUNDAY?
This weekly photo share is all about taking time to photograph the everyday details that make your life unique, beautiful, and special. We gather here each Sunday to share our photos, to enjoy the beauty found in the ordinary and to be reminded of just how important the simple things truly are.
Here’s what members are up to on Instagram
See what people are sharing on their blogs too.
Latest posts by Stacy (see all)
- Starting a Mother’s Day Tea Party Tradition - April 29, 2016
- One in Five Minds: What to do when you worry your child might have a mental illness - April 29, 2016
- Simplify Your Life: 8 Things Busy Moms Can Do Now - April 4, 2016