Preview to a Simple Summer

water-boy water-play

Just 5 more trips to school before all of our days look a bit like this. We’re planning for a very simple, laid back summer full of all the things childhood memories are made of. I can hardly wait.

We’re got lots of fun ideas and activities to share with you throughout the season and honestly, we’re just excited to have more time together as a family.

Are you looking forward to a simple summer at home? Or do you have lots of exciting travel planned this year?

SHARE YOUR FAVORITE MOMENTS HERE

- Share your photos with us in the link up below, or on Instagram by using the hashtag #SimpleThingsSunday.
– Follow Stacy and Rebecca on Instagram and take a peek what other members are sharing.

WHAT IS SIMPLE THINGS SUNDAY?

This weekly photo share is all about taking time to photograph the everyday details that make your life unique, beautiful, and special. We gather here each Sunday to share our photos, to enjoy the beauty found in the ordinary and to be reminded of just how important the simple things truly are.

Comments

Great shots! We don’t have a lot of travel planned but we do participate in summer swim team and a day camp. The camp goes all summer long but we don’t do all the weeks. Some of the camp weeks coincide with meets or practices so those days will be long for her. At least the camp and swim practice are at the same place!

Those pictures represent simple summer to a T. They just scream lazy summer days. I looove the idea of a simple summer :) Thanks for the reminder to keep is simple.

Unquestionably imagine that that you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be at the internet the easiest factor to have in mind of.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while other folks
    think about issues that they just do not understand about.

You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also
    defined out the whole thing with no need side effect , other people could
    take a signal. Will probably be again to get more.

my web page – bb cream what is it

Hey fantastic blog! Does running a blog similar to this require a
    great deal of work? I’ve very little knowledge of programming however I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
    Anyway, should you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I understand this is off subject however I just needed to ask.
    Cheers!

Take a look at my web page Bedroom Guardian Bed Bugs

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less.
    I’ve been using Movable-type on a number of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to
    another platform. I have heard good things
    about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all
    my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

Visit my blog primalite garcinia cambogia – community.kinderbase.com,

There has been misleadings about the Master Cleanse
    diet like, it usually is an easy entry to a hospital, people become more lethargic, the basic intake of
    the body nutrients is not met, etc. It helps
    you to enjoy an energetic life through holistic cleaning of
    the internal organs like intestine and colon. The spleen chi allows the body to utilize the nutrients one takes into the body.

My web page :: Buy Pure Colo CLeanse