Is it just me or does the stuff for Easter just get cuter every year! I’ve always been a fan of the fun spring colors and cuddly bunnies, but this year … I seriously want all of this stuff — for me!
I’m featuring a few tried & true items here, but there is lots more to see in the Easter shop.
Make sure you stop and take a peek, I’m constantly adding new things.
- Fluffy Bunny Ears (we got ours in Target Dollar aisle)
- Easter Birdhouse (like a gingerbread house for Easter!)
- Bunny Necklace
- Fluffy Brown & White Bunny
- Triangular Colored Pencils (these are the best!)
- Butterfly Bubbles (or any bubbles for that matter)
- Sweet bunny hair clips
- A slinky!
- Cuddly Little Lamb
- the cutest chocolate bunny (Mmmm, chocolate)
- Grab N Go Crayons
- Cute Crochet Critters
- Bunny Art Supplies
- Calico Critters Anything
- Bunny Feet
- A guinea pig that looks so real!
- Hypercolor Bunny (I know my daughter would love this one!)
Many more ideas waiting for you here.
I’ve linked to these specific items, but you can find similar ones just about anywhere. To make things even easier, I’m highlighting a few creative and/or free diy easter fillers. These can be real sanity savers.
These dyed wooden eggs would be loved for many Easters to come.
These silly putty carrots would look so sweet
Speaking of sweet, I like to mix up a big batch of Easter trail mix to help keep the number of candy eggs at a reasonable level.
I’m actually whipping up a batch of these water bead eggs right now!
These sponge bombs make for great fun all year-long
How about some homemade bouncy balls? These look so lovely
Love the idea behind these texture eggs for little ones
Confetti eggs like these are HUGE here in Texas, they could be huge at your house too.
And if your family likes to get dressed up for Easter, how about one of these Bunny Boutonnieres. Just adorable
Latest posts by Stacy (see all)
- A Short Story: Unbloxing Creativity and Making Friends - September 18, 2014
- When We Can’t Stand Alone, Let’s Run Together - September 16, 2014
- All Your Family Photos, Safely in One Place - August 22, 2014