Through all the hustle and bustle, Little reminded me of something very important …
Sometimes you just NEED a nap.
Hoping you all have a chance for even the shortest of naps this week, they make a world of difference – don’t they?
Do you have a simple moment you’d like to share?
Rebecca & I would LOVE for you to join us. You can share your photos on both of our blogs using the linky tool below or simply join us on instagram using the hashtag #SimpleThingsSunday.
What is Simple things Sunday?
This weekly photo share is all about taking time to photograph the everyday details that make your life unique, beautiful, and special. Each Sunday we gather here to share our photos with each other. To enjoy the beauty found in the ordinary and be reminded of just how important the simple things are.
Just a few quick rules to play:
1. Grab a button and include it in your simple things post.
2. Link back directly to your simple things post not your blog/website.
No links to other linky parties, giveaways or craft projects pretty please.
This linky is all about the photos.
3. Be sure to pop by and visit at least 3 other links and leave a comment.
Leave as many as you can.
Latest posts by Stacy (see all)
- 3 Ways to Dress Up A Store-Bought Pie For The Holidays - November 24, 2015
- Fabulous Fall Party Ideas - November 23, 2015
- Simple Ways to Keep Germs At Bay - November 20, 2015