I’m a bit late to the party this week, but for good reason. I’ve spent the last few days soaking up some serious golden rays in Newark, Ohio. Surrounded by the most amazing. creative women I’ve ever met and I left before dawn this morning feeling full of peace.
How could you not with scenery like this!
These are just a few snapshots from my iPhone, it was ever better in person! Perhaps I’ve been in Texas so long, I have forgotten the true “feel of fall”. It’s not just my favorite time of year because I am an October baby, but also because I love how dreamy the light gets, how colorful the leaves are, and how full of life everything seems to be around me. Fall screams family time to me, and you know how I feel about that!
If you’re new to Simple as That I’d love for you join us in this weekly tradition!
What is Simple things Sunday?
This weekly photo share is all about taking time to photograph the everyday details that make your life unique, beautiful, and special. Each Sunday we gather here to share our photos with each other. To enjoy the beauty that can be found in the ordinary and to be reminded of just how important the simple things are.
Just a few quick rules to play:
1. Grab a button and include it in your simple things post.
2. Link back directly to your simple things post not your blog/website.
No links to other linky parties, giveaways or craft projects pretty please.
This linky is all about the photos.
3. Be sure to pop by and visit at least 3 other links and leave a comment.
Leave as many as you can.
Latest posts by Stacy (see all)
- Chuck E. Cheese is 40! Celebrates with new look, same great family fun - August 15, 2017
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before Indoor Skydiving - July 2, 2017
- A Family Guide to the San Antonio Missions - July 18, 2016