There has been so much excitement going on around here these last few weeks, I have hardly had a chance to fill you in. We’re super busy and super happy and as always I am so thankful for each and every one of you.
I thought it would be fun if we (me) exchanged gifts this year in the form of a Favorite Things giveaway. To me, it’s almost like a chance to hang out with you, you get to know a bit more about me and it kind of sort of feels like we’re hanging out in real life. How fun! If only we could really meet in person … perhaps some day …
Here’s what your favorite things gift box will contain:
1) Two Adorable Heart Shaped Ramekins
2) Dark Chocolate Peppermint Thin Pretzel Crisps (Yum!)
3) Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter
4) Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
5) A ten pack of Ink Joy rainbow pens
6) Some glittery sparkle polish
7) Polka dotted party straws
8) Mini measuring spoons
9) Republic of Tea travel size Ginger Peach tin
10) Lush facial toner <- La, la LOVE this!
11) On the go reusable picnic utensils
12) Strawberry fold up reusable tote bag
There you have it … now you know a few more things about me — I like, no LOVE chocolate … and tea … and cookies … and the new Trader Joe’s that just came to town! I also love multi colored, sparkly or polka dotted everything, and I am a woman on the go!!
What you too? Great, then this gift box will be perfect for you. So is the big giveaway I posted yesterday, so make sure you check that out too! Taking advantage of all the kind folks who want to give you guys things before the holidays. We’ll get back to our regularly scheduled programming around here as soon as we can. Thanks for hanging in there with me and I hope you like these gifts.
Latest posts by Stacy (see all)
- Playground Workout for Moms: 8 Exercises You Can Do While They Play - June 25, 2015
- 10 Great Gift Ideas for the Outdoor Adventure Dad - June 16, 2015
- Last Minute Father’s Day Gifts He’ll Love - June 11, 2015