I hit a major milestone this week and decided we should do something fun to celebrate! Something big! I thought I’d give away something bright and shiny and blue …
In appreciation to the 65,000 of you who are now with me on Pinterest (you have no idea how humbled I am by this number), I’d like to say Thank You in the biggest way I know how. I’d like to give one of you an Ice Blue 5 Qt Kitchen Aid Mixer.
If you’re not on Pinterest yet and would like to be, just leave me a comment and I’ll shoot you an invite. And if you just aren’t interested in joining up, don’t fret I’ll have another giveaway going on next week as well. That ones for KSW readers only and will help me celebrate my birthday!
To Enter to Win:
You must be following at least one of my boards on Pinterest (after all, it IS a Pinterest giveaway!) and you must tell me what you’d make with the mixer first if it were yours. I’m using a form to help me keep track of all the entires, so if you can please just tell me there no need to leave comments unless you just want too. You can tell me in your own words, leave me a link to the recipe or even a link to a pin of something you’ve been wanting to try – anything goes. Giveaway ends at midnight on Friday, Sept 30th.
You’ll get an additional bonus entry for doing any of the following —
1. Subscribing to Kids Stuff World by either RSS or email. You get an entry for being a new subscriber or a loyal friend! I’m happy to have all of you and want to thank each of you for sticking with me.
2. Becoming a fan of Kids Stuff World on Facebook. If you’re already a fan, great! You get an extra entry too.
3. Following me on Twitter or letting me know you already do.
4. Join me on Google Friend Connect -> Right over there on the right hand side
5. Repinning the giveaway image (above) to help me spread the word about the giveaway across Pinterest. Don’t worry about too many people finding out … that only bring you closer to the NEXT Pinterest Appreciation Giveaway!
6. Tweeting about the giveaway. You can say whatever you like or just tweet something like this:
I’m trying to win that bright & shiny Kitchen Aid Mixer from @steet on Kids Stuff World! http://www.kidsstuffworld.com #KSW Giveaway ends 9/30
And just for fun
7. Since we’re celebrating a Pinterest milestone, let’s share our Pinterest profiles and make some new friends too! Leave a link to your profile in the linky below and take a moment to check out a few profiles yourself, you never now what inspirational goodies you’ll find.
That’s a total of 8 ways to win, oh my. Good Luck to each of you and once again, thanks so much for pinning with me!
Latest posts by Stacy (see all)
- Gluten-Free Gingerbread Muffins - January 29, 2015
- Happy Handmade, the new craft book you & your kids will love! - January 25, 2015
- Using technology to personalize the holidays - December 30, 2014