I call it, the White Chocolate Summer Berry Tart.
And it’s one of the easiest desserts you’ll ever make! It’s pretty healthy and low calorie, and the kids can almost make it themselves. Plus it tastes fantastic! And all around winner in my book. Oh yeah, and it looks nice too, so it’s a great choice for picnics & BBQs this summer.
Oh enough of me trying to sell it to you. Try it for yourself and let me know what you think.
White Chocolate Summer Berry Tart
– store bought German style tart (find these near the angel food cakes)
– 2 packs of Instant Sugar Free White Chocolate Pudding
– 4 cups of milk
– berries of your choice (we used blueberries, blackberries, raspberries & strawberries)
– a few chocolate chips
– Whip Cream (I used RediWhip, b/c someone told me it was better for you)
Ok now for the easy part, make pudding according to directions (2 boxes = 4 cups of milk) and let sit for 5 minutes. Take the tart out of the package, fill with pudding. Sprinkle with berries (slice larger berries like strawberries and blackberries) Insert chocolate chips into the hull of raspberries for a special treat.
Take photos, slice and serve with a dollop of whip cream on top. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Stacy (see all)
- 11 Ways to Encourage Young Writers - August 13, 2015
- Playground Workout for Moms: 8 Exercises You Can Do While They Play - June 25, 2015
- 10 Great Gift Ideas for the Outdoor Adventure Dad - June 16, 2015