My new favorite dessert

Allow me to introduce you to my new friend ... dessert Aka White Chocolate Summer Berry Tart

I call it, the White Chocolate Summer Berry Tart.

And it’s one of the easiest desserts you’ll ever make! It’s pretty healthy and low calorie, and the kids can almost make it themselves. Plus it tastes fantastic! And all around winner in my book. Oh yeah, and it looks nice too, so it’s a great choice for picnics & BBQs this summer.

Oh enough of me trying to sell it to you. Try it for yourself and let me know what you think.

White Chocolate Summer Berry Tart

Serves 8

- store bought German style tart (find these near the angel food cakes)
- 2 packs of Instant Sugar Free White Chocolate Pudding
- 4 cups of milk
- berries of your choice (we used blueberries, blackberries, raspberries & strawberries)
- a few chocolate chips
- Whip Cream (I used RediWhip, b/c someone told me it was better for you)

Ok now for the easy part, make pudding according to directions (2 boxes = 4 cups of milk) and let sit for 5 minutes. Take the tart out of the package, fill with pudding. Sprinkle with berries (slice larger berries like strawberries and blackberries) Insert chocolate chips into the hull of raspberries for a special treat.

Take photos, slice and serve with a dollop of whip cream on top. Enjoy!

Latest posts by Stacy (see all)

Comments

1. Laurie says

Hi Stacy!
    I was just thinking about you and thought I would say hello! I hope you are doing great and that you have a wonderful 4th. This dessert looks very patriotic by the way ;)
    Laurie

Laurie, You must have felt me thinking about you today too! My family is planning a trip to Houston in August and I was hoping maybe we could get the kiddos together for ice cream or something? Any splash pads near you?

2. Rashmie @MommyLabs says

Stacy, my friend, so long…..!
    I have missed talking to you all these days…
    So, today morning, I just type your blog URL directly into my browser window and voila – your latest post is about a recipe that you say even kids can make it. Such telepathy, because – you won’t believe – I have been looking for some easy recipes for Pari to make – since last few days…! The picture looks so yummm..I’m sure it must have tasted like heaven!
    Hope you are all doing wonderful :)
    I have been noticing your pinterest craze of late. I guess I may jump onto the bandwagon, but can I manage one more social media presence besides my blog FB page and twitter and flicker and not to forget the two blogs that are first priority! Whoa!

Hi Rashmie! I have missed chatting with you too, I’m so glad you found this recipe as it will be perfect for Pari. I have a few others I should share as well (and a couple not worth sharing), my oldest son is amazing in the kitchen, he just has cooking in his blood. The other two are only interested if they are going to get to taste something along the way … I promise to catch up this week, I have been excited to see what you guys have been up to.

Thanks Melissa, me too! Plus we got to sample quite a few as we were stuffing the raspberries … anytime we are making things with chocolate chips I think the four of us end up eating more than we use!

Elizabeth Ann!! That’s wonderful news, I am so in love with Faith Blogs and all they’re doing. I stopped by your site last night and I can tell I am going to be in HUGE trouble over there. That fireworks cake you made was AMAZING!!