I can hardly believe Father’s Day 2010 is just one month away! I guess it’s about time for me to start pumping out some fantastically frugal Father’s Day craft ideas that you can make with your kids. I thought I’d start with this fun project that is so incredibly simple children of all ages can do it themselves and even better –> it only cost $1 to make! Yep, a dollar.
What You’ll Need:
- some eager kids
- a wooden frame (we got ours for $1 at Michael’s)
- a picture of the kids (you get extra points if Dad is in it too)
- foam scrapbooking stickers (optional)
We made these after nap time, Happy & Sweet designed their own frames and when they were done borrowed some of my scrapbooking stickers to add as embellishments. I was so thrilled with how these turned out and I just know Dad will be too
If you make one of these for you Dad, send us a pic or tell us all about it. Happy & Sweet will be so proud.
Latest posts by Stacy (see all)
- Why I travel with a NOOK by Samsung (& how you can WIN one!) - November 8, 2014
- The Easiest (WyldStyle) Wildstyle Lego Movie Costume Ever! - September 26, 2014
- Fantastic Mr. Fox come to life through the eyes of Tobias Picker and Emily Carew Woodard - September 24, 2014