I can hardly believe Father’s Day 2010 is just one month away! I guess it’s about time for me to start pumping out some fantastically frugal Father’s Day craft ideas that you can make with your kids. I thought I’d start with this fun project that is so incredibly simple children of all ages can do it themselves and even better –> it only cost $1 to make! Yep, a dollar.
What You’ll Need:
– some eager kids
– a wooden frame (we got ours for $1 at Michael’s)
– a picture of the kids (you get extra points if Dad is in it too)
– foam scrapbooking stickers (optional)
We made these after nap time, Happy & Sweet designed their own frames and when they were done borrowed some of my scrapbooking stickers to add as embellishments. I was so thrilled with how these turned out and I just know Dad will be too
If you make one of these for you Dad, send us a pic or tell us all about it. Happy & Sweet will be so proud.
Latest posts by Stacy (see all)
- Playground Workout for Moms: 8 Exercises You Can Do While They Play - June 25, 2015
- 10 Great Gift Ideas for the Outdoor Adventure Dad - June 16, 2015
- Last Minute Father’s Day Gifts He’ll Love - June 11, 2015